SMASYS High Visibility Reflective Safety Vest with Pockets
Couldn't load pickup availability
Stay safe and visible with the SSS-V022 Class 2 HiVis Viz-Cool Contrast Safety Vest. This industry-leading design ensures that professionals working day or night are seen. This piece of safety apparel designed with the highest safety and durability standards in mind is ANSI/ISEA 107-2020 Type R, Class 2 compliant, so you can feel confident that you are well-protected while on the job. Every detail has been completed precisely, from dual mic tabs to stitched hi-vis reflective tape for added visibility. It also features durable polyester fabric and reinforced pockets including a left chest transparent ID pocket with a flap and a right chest pencil pocket with a phone pocket. The lower right and left outside pockets with hook and loop flaps provide ample storage space. Available in the strong high visibility color- Hi-vis Yellow and Hi-vis Orange, which is also imprint ready. Perfect for companies or individuals needing quality safety apparel with the option of in-house imprinting personalization. Invest today in the SSS-V022 Class 2 HiVis Viz-Cool Contrast Safety Vest.
- ANSI/ISEA 107-2020 | Type R, Class 2
- High Visibility Reflective Tape with Polyester Backing
- Durable 4.23oz 100% Polyester Fabric
- Left Chest Transparent ID Pocket with Flap
- Right Chest a Pencil Pocket with a Phone Pocket
- Dual Lower External Pockets with Hook and Loop Flaps
- Bar Tacked Reinforced Zipper Front Closure
- Imprint Ready
- Available in Hi-vis Yellow, Hi-vis Orange, Blue
- Sizes: S/M/L/XL/2XL/3XL, More sizes welcome to contact us!
- Free shipping up to $79.99
- Purchase quantity over 10pcs will be free upgrade Expedited Shipping.
- Expedited Shipping (5-7 workdays) --- $19.99
- Free Standard Shipping (15-20 days) $79.99 and up --- Free
- Standard Shipping (25-30 days) $9.99-19.99 --- $9.99
- Standard Shipping (25-30 days) $19.99-39.99 --- $8.99
- Standard Shipping (25-30 days) $39.99 and up --- $6.99
- Step 1 - Imprint Proof - Our design team will add your company name or logo to an imprint proof of your selected items. This allows you the opportunity to preview and approve the appearance of your logo on the garment prior to starting production.
- Step 2 - Logo Application - With your approval to proceed, the imprint production team will apply your logo based on the selected imprint style; using the industry’s top equipment and top grade imprint materials. Your logo will be permanently added to each garment and will look its brightest on your new high visibility work gear.
- Step 3 - Quality Check - Each garment goes through a 3-step quality assurance process, at each step of the imprint production process, to guarantee the quality of the garment, placement of the logo application, and overall accuracy of the finished product.
- Step 4 - Delivery - After passing final inspection, your imprint order will be packaged to protect it for the journey from our warehouse to your shipping dock. We will quickly ship your order to get your team looking their best.
I love that this vest has plenty of pocket space. The clear pocket is perfect for your id/badge. The strap on top shoulder are perfect for wallow talkie. The quality is great, doesnt feel too flimsy or cheap. And it has actual
Pockets! Lol thats a plus for us woman! Lol
I have had this vest in yellow for about a month and half now, i love it! Got it in size large to fit over jackets etc. Love all the pockets and the clear left chest pocket for your name badge for work etc. Love the weight of it and the zipper unlike the cheap mesh ones they provide at my work at walmart, and the velcro doesn't stay together after wearing them on the sides and front after a long while. Perfect for Cart pusher like me, or what ever job you have to use it for, Jk Safety vests for the win!!
I bought a bunch from different makers, and this is the one I wear.
I work for security and must have a hi vis vest on. I like all the pockets it has and the mesh design is very nice and breathable. However the grey reflective part of the vest is now starting to break and crumble. I had initially thought it to be overall sturdy.
Yeah I like this vest at first but right off the bat I didn't have the padded neck which I wanted and secondly the zipper came on stitched on my vest got caught on the damn scissor lift and ripped so and it's like 3 days past my return date so I'm pissed I think it's cheesy don't like it at all