SMASYS 2 in 1 Type R Class 2 Safety Jacket With Fleece Liner
Couldn't load pickup availability
Discount: Over 50pcs will get 15% off
The NEW SMASYS J8003 Class 2 Safety Parka is created for warmth and safety when the temperatures start to drop. Made with TC 80/20 Polycotton Fabric outer shell, keeps out the elements. An added Durable Water Repellent Finish covers the to ensure moisture stays out and the wearer stays dry. Created from a 280gsm fleece material for a fixed lining and Detachable spray bond wadding sleeves that keep the wearer warm with a comfortable fit. With 2” wide reflective bands across both the chest and arms, this ANSI Class 2 Safety Parka provides the wearer with the visibility required for both day and night activities. Except Available in high visibility Lime and Orange, added Navy color for J8003 with sizes ranging from S-3XL.
- ANSI/ISEA 107-2015 | Class 2
- 2" Wide High Reflective Material
- TC 80/20 Polycotton Fabric Outer Shell
- 280gsm 100% Polyester Fleece Fixed Lining
- 100% Polyester Detachable Spray Bond Wadding Sleeve Linings
- Reflective Tape on Both Arms and Chest
- Elastic Knitted Ribbed Cuffs and Hem
- Available in Hi-Vis Lime and Orange, added Navy Color
- Sizes Range from S-3XL
- Single Inner Chest Pocket
- Slanted Pockets closure by Zipper on Each Chest
- Multifuction Pocket with Pen Pockets on Left Sleeve
- Phone Pocket with Flap closure by Velcro on Right Chest
- Large and Deep Bottom Slanted Pockets
Attention: Small Size and Navy Color Does Not Meet ANSI Class 2 Compliance
- Free shipping up to $79.99
- Purchase quantity over 10pcs will be free upgrade Expedited Shipping.
- Expedited Shipping (5-7 workdays) --- $19.99
- Free Standard Shipping (15-20 days) $79.99 and up --- Free
- Standard Shipping (25-30 days) $9.99-19.99 --- $9.99
- Standard Shipping (25-30 days) $19.99-39.99 --- $8.99
- Standard Shipping (25-30 days) $39.99 and up --- $6.99
- Step 1 - Imprint Proof - Our design team will add your company name or logo to an imprint proof of your selected items. This allows you the opportunity to preview and approve the appearance of your logo on the garment prior to starting production.
- Step 2 - Logo Application - With your approval to proceed, the imprint production team will apply your logo based on the selected imprint style; using the industry’s top equipment and top grade imprint materials. Your logo will be permanently added to each garment and will look its brightest on your new high visibility work gear.
- Step 3 - Quality Check - Each garment goes through a 3-step quality assurance process, at each step of the imprint production process, to guarantee the quality of the garment, placement of the logo application, and overall accuracy of the finished product.
- Step 4 - Delivery - After passing final inspection, your imprint order will be packaged to protect it for the journey from our warehouse to your shipping dock. We will quickly ship your order to get your team looking their best.